Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions.
1. Where can I request login details for MijnCiro?
You can phone us if you want to access MijnCiro. You will then be sent a consent form in which you can grant permission for your data to be made available digitally in MijnCiro and for your e-mail address and mobile number to be used to send you login details. After identifying yourself at Ciro’s reception desk, you will be given access to your full details in MijnCiro.nl.
You will receive an e-mail with your username and password within two working days. These will enable you to log in to MijnCiro.nl.
2. I want to request a password for my parents or partner. How do I do that?
3. How do I log in to MijnCiro.nl the first time?
A username and password will be sent to you by e-mail after you have given your written consent. You didn’t receive an e-mail? In that case, phone the help desk on 0475 587 600 (Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
4. What do I need to use the portal?
You need a computer, tablet or mobile phone with internet access. You will also need an e-mail address and a mobile phone. You will receive the login details by e-mail. During the login process, a security code will be sent to your mobile phone by SMS. You must enter that code. Read more about this under ‘How MijnCiro.nl works’.
5. How do patients log in to MijnCiro.nl?
Ciro uses a secure login method called two-factor authentication. This means that you first log in with a username and password. Then you receive a confirmation code on your mobile phone. You enter this code on the login screen. After that, you can consult your medical data in the MijnCiro patient portal.
6. Can I log in to MijnCiro using my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can if your mobile device can connect to the internet.
7. What should I do if I have trouble logging in to MijnCiro?
It may be due to the browser you are using. Try a different browser, such as Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Please note that Internet Explorer is not supported.
8. What should I do if I have not received an e-mail with login details within a few days?
The registered e-mail address is probably incorrect; phone our help desk on 0475 587 600 (Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.). You will receive an e-mail soon afterwards with your username and a new password. That password must be changed when you log in for the first time
9. I forgot my username. What should I do?
Send an e-mail with your name and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. I forgot my password. What should I do?
On the MijnCiro login page, click on ‘forgot password’. In the next screen you can enter your username and e-mail address. After verification, you will receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive an e-mail, the username or e-mail address you entered is incorrect.
11. I can no longer log in after entering an incorrect password or security code?
After entering an incorrect password or SMS code three times, you must wait several minutes before you can log in again.
12. What requirements must my password fulfil?
Your password must consist of 9 or more characters. At least 3 characters must be unique, and your password must contain at least 1 number.
13. I want to change my password. What should I do?
On the MijnCiro login page, click on ‘change password’.
Security and privacy
14. How is the security of my data ensured?
A well-secured environment is used. In addition, it’s only possible to log in with two-step verification. This means that after entering your username and password, you must enter a personal security code that you receive for free by SMS on your mobile phone.
Read more under 'Terms and conditions'.